Ilkley Business Forum Testimonials
Why join Ilkley Business Forum?
We are a forum for members and run by members. Our success depends on us working together for the benefit of LS29. Our aim is to facilitate a thriving business to business forum providing opportunities for members to expand their network of contacts, do business with each other, develop their business skills, benefit from peer group support and access useful information and advice. We are a friendly, approachable bunch of people who love where we live, work, rest and play and want to make a difference not only to our businesses but also to our community
Benefits of being a member
- Increasing new business opportunities through our free monthly business networking meetings
- Access to likeminded business owners to promote inter trade and a friendly, sociable gathering of business people willing to share experience and knowledge
- Access to Forum members’ database and member to member discounts and offers
- Opportunity to develop your business building skills and knowledge through our free seminars, workshops and expert speakers at our meetings
- Monthly e-newsletter to keep you in touch with what’s happening and to provide you with an opportunity to circulate your own news and events. A fantastic way to raise your business profile
- Business and professional development workshops and seminars
- Free entry in the IBF website directory and a link to your own website
- A forum in which ideas, best practice and problems are shared
- Being part of local business community acknowledged by Bradford Met & Ilkley Parish Council as representing the views and opinions of businesses in LS29
- Be a part of a mutual support network that wants to see LS29 businesses and community flourish
Why not come along to a meeting and get to know more about IBF? It will cost you nothing but your time. There will be no hard sell just an opportunity to meet fellow business people, make some new contacts and perhaps learn something of interest to use in your business. You can then decide for yourself if membership will be of benefit to you.
For more information about joining the Forum, contact Deborah.
You can download an application form here:
(.docx file 60kb)