Through its links with Leeds University Business School , Ilkley Business Forum members are invited to find out more about this free programme by attending one of the Open Events.
At our June meeting Anne Salisbury shared with us the different sources of support that are available to SMEs in Yorkshire including the Goldman Sachs 10K Small Businesses programme.
Anne has written to say that the Goldman Sachs 10,000 Small Businesses programme is now recruiting the next group of businesses to the programme. Both Paul and myself have been involved in supporting participants on the programme and can recommend it. Vera
10,000 Small Businesses Programme
We are pleased to confirm that following the continuing success of the Goldman Sachs 10,000 Small Businesses programme we are now recruiting the next group of businesses to the programme and I think it may be beneficial to a few of your clients. I am pleased to detail below the key points:
- The programme is designed for leaders of small businesses and social enterprises who have the desire and drive to grow their business with approximately 5 – 50 employees.
- The programme enables SMEs to achieve their growth potential by providing participants with tools and resources to help them lay the foundation for long term sustainable growth and job creation.
- The core of the programme is delivered by Leeds University Business School during 12 sessions over a period of 5 months.
- The programme focuses on action based learning to develop practical skills and knowledge.
- The programme is offered free of charge to thirty eligible businesses
- The application window for the Spring 2013 programme closes on the 30 November 2012.
Full details about the programme are available on http://business.leeds.ac.uk/10ksb
We will be holding a series of Open events aimed at giving interested parties further details about the programme and some hints and tips about the application procedure. Potential applicants can register to attend an event through the web link above. If you would like to attend one of the events with your clients, we would be pleased to see you. Please do let us know, in advance, if you wish to attend.
The events will take place as follows:
– Tuesday 9th October, 8.30 – 10am 1 Park Row, Leeds
– Monday 15th October, 6 – 7.30pm Keighley Rugby Club
– Wednesday 24th October, 6 – 7.30pm Doncaster Racecourse
– Tuesday 6th November, 6 – 7.30pm The Bridge Hotel, Wetherby
– Wednesday 14th November, 6 -7.30pm 1 Park Row, Leeds
Anne Salisbury, Project Manager 10,000 Small Businesses programme